Sunday, January 16, 2011

D #16 Scrappin for Office

I put the “Grandmother” Picture of the Wasserman kids in my office at work (it”s how Jan L-D found out I was Trent’s Grandmother).  I am working on pictures of the other grandkids to place in my office also. I found some school photos of Rylee and Logan do decided to start there.  Next will work on photos of Alexa and Anthony. Still having trouble with lighting. Will need to find a good resource on picture taking and lighting..

Suggestions you pros out there..    :)

IMG_0745

IMG_0746

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to get rid ogf glare when shooting thru glass or of glossy pics. Try to eliminate flash. What a great idea to have the grandkids there to watch over you all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you can get rid of glare on by using a polarizer. It is a filter you can add onto the lens. Shooting at an angle helps sometimes too. Use a flash diffuser for your on-camera flash (white baby sock) It really helps to soften the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are not such a pro like me---I try to find a window with lots of light and leave my flash off. Works most of the time. In good weather I have been know to take my layouts outside to take photos of them. Hope that helps.

    Leslee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment, but it must have went into cyberspace...ther sure is a lot if junk out there in cyberspace.
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Will try them. I guess I need to learn more photoese to better unnderstand all this terminology. Already have several languages..english, scrapperees, oncologese, and know I need to learn another...photoese....maybe too old.
    Thanks again!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete