Friday, January 21, 2011

Day #21 Construction

Today’s post is for Jenn and Garry.  Update on progress at the store.  The one of the head (which Garry DID NOT want me to include) shows why he should wear a hard hat, per his youngest son.  Luckily he has 2 EMT’s in the family and the oldest one was able to clean the head wound and steri strip it so it doesn’t look as bad as it could. (Darn pipe anyhow!)

Notice the motorcycle is still in the store…

IMG_0760IMG_0772

IMG_0764Jenn was cabinet door missing when store open?

IMG_0767

IMG_0770IMG_0765

Nice angles, huh?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Ouch!! Poor Garry! That really looks like it hurt. Nice to see the progress that he is making at the store. Good shots to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said it hurt like a bugger. He is not even the one who told me about it. Toni did ~ as he didn't want me to know. Imagine that.
    :)ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. That isn't the first time Dad has done something like that. Hope its the last though. Yes, the cabinet door was missing. I put nice baskets there and had cards sitting in front of them so it looked nice. I like the new taller ceiling and angles over the kitchen! I am so ready to come home and have that be my "space" again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment, but it disappeared into cyberspace AGAIN! We would love to have you back in your space. The store looks roomier, especially with smaller posts.
    Brother Stephenson told Dad today that the Salvation Army was selling hard hats for 99 cents. (he needs one-but won't wear it.)
    :)

    ReplyDelete