Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day #12

I am having a good week at work.  Settling in and starting to learn my new responsibilities.  In an attempt to look good I had to have my hair done.  It continues to slowly grow, but with that growth comes the beauty of gray, I have a very special friend who helps me look “good.” The pictures for today show the numerous beauty products it takes to make  me beautiful. Thanks to Melissa for always fitting me in –even when I forget my appointment.

IMG_0719IMG_0720IMG_0717

Melissa working hard to make the place look good.  She has more work to do to make me look good.  Thanks Melissa, I Appreicate all you do.

2 comments:

  1. That Melissa is really something, isn't she. What a great idea for your shot of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cheryl! Thanks :) I just was checking out your blog tonight, and came across your post. Love your photos!!! Great Work

    ReplyDelete